Thursday, October 21, 2021

Camellia

An early attempt with my new liquid watercolors . . .

I think it turned out way better than expected and I believe the credit goes to the design of the stamp!  It's basically a line image with a few leaf veins that helped route the watercolor in interesting ways.  Also, the image was heat embossed, so the raised edges certainly played a useful part in keeping things contained.  Starting with leaves and feathers, I plan to go through my stamp stash to see how many other images will offer the same advantages. 

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Classic Red, #140 Legion Coventry Rag

Stamps:       Anita’s Camellia

Inks:             ColorBox Frost White

Waterclrs:    Concord&9th Liquid Watercolor Poppy, Parsley

Emb Pwdr:  Hero White

Dies:            Spellbinders Card Creator Basics A, DieVersions

                     font A Hint of Lime 

Doo Dads:    various fabric tracing wheels, Viva Pearl Pen Cream   

No comments:

Post a Comment