Monday, September 20, 2021

Bloom

Blue Ribbon #6

Embellishing my cards with natural elements always appeals to me . . . 

 

.  . . I pick up all sorts of twigs when I walk my dog Tater and I really love to paint them with a metallic ink which makes them look like intricate twists of metal.  This one goes nicely with the background which was done with a layered stencil.  My card was submitted as part of the Artsy category, so I sort of cut loose with unusual, moody colors. 

 

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Pomegranate, Cinder, Strathmore Toned Grey,

                     Ranger Alcohol Ink Cardstock Silver Sparkle    

Stamps:       Pink Fresh Sweet Blooms, Purple Daisy Sand

Inks:             Memories Soft Stone, Distress Hickory Smoke, Distress

                     Oxide Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany, Mowed Lawn,

                     Twisted Citron, Pilot Marker Silver

Waterclrs:    The Art Spirits Twinkle

Emb Pwdr:  Vippies Transcendence

Dies:            Lil Inker Stitched Mats Rectangles, Papertrey Ink Mega

                     Gracious Vases, Memory Box Slender Leaves, Technique

                     Tuesday Garden Leaves, Frantic Stamper “Bloom”                   

Stencil:        Pink Fresh Sweet Blooms

Doo Dads:    Silvered twig

No comments:

Post a Comment