Thursday, October 1, 2020

Bloom

I'M BACK!!  It has been a frustrating month to try and find out why I couldn't post.  It turns out that when Google's Blogspot revamped their site, it did not recognize my browser.  After upgrading to #10, I expect to be back in business.  They made a lot of changes to my formatting so my post does not look the way I want it to.  Hopefully, I'll discover a workaround that will allow my formatting choices to prevail.  Meanwhile, let's move along . . .

One of my favorite sights is a shelf full of houseplants, so when I saw this die set, I knew it had my name on it . . .

 

Before Corona intruded, I was having fun helping a slightly more senior friend take care of her houseplants.  She has a nice collection, including several I don't have, so it's been fun learning about them.  It has been months now since I've been over there and we both miss the weekly ritual.  So I thought this arrangement of paper plants for her birthday would help tide her over.  It was a super-fun set of images to play with and I recommend it highly!

 Cardstock:   Bazzill Cinnamon Stick, Generic scrap White   

Stamps:       Hero Large Canvas Stripes, Impression Obsession

                     Wooden Plank

Inks:             VersaColor Sky Blue, VersaMark, Distress Antique Linen

Colorants:    Inktense Burnt Orange

Waterclrs:    Zig Real Brush Wine Red, Geranium Red, Scarlet Red,

                     Yellow, Light Green, Deep Green, Cornflower Blue, Violet,

                     Beige, Dark Brown

Dies:            Cottage Cutz Shelf with Plants, Lil Inkers Stitched

                     Mats Rectangles, Nellie’s Photo Frames, Frantic

                     Stamper Bloom                  

Doo Dads:    Viva Pearl Pen Ice White   

No comments:

Post a Comment