Monday, March 23, 2020

Journey


Fun with alcohol inks continues!  Because of the Corona quarantine, I've had some extra time to craft.  I like to think of it as having at least a little good come out of this horror.  Anyway, I've made a few backgrounds and will be posting them over the upcoming weeks . . .


There are many ways to work with them and I found that making just minor changes in techniques can yield a variety of wonderful results.  For this background, I put down drops of two colors onto a sheet of aluminum foil and smooshed the Yupo paper onto the drops.  Working quickly because alcohol inks dry fast, I added more drops and repeated the smooshing until the cardstock was covered.  When dry, I spritzed once with 91% alcohol.      
And that was it.  More to come - hope you like them!  

Meanwhile, may all of my readers be safe and well . . .

Cardstock:   Stampers Emporium Marina Teal, Tim Holtz Yupo       
Inks:             Adirondack Alcohol Ink Stream, Denim, Copic Marker
                     BG57 Jasper
Dies:            Papertrey Ink Pierced Feature Frames, Memory Box
                     Delicate Sea Fan, Swimming Sea Horses, Frantic
                     Stamper Journey             
Doo Dads:    Kat Scrappiness Sparkling Clear Droplets, Metallix
                     Glitter Moondust           

No comments:

Post a Comment