Thursday, March 12, 2020

Blossom


As feather images are a favorite of mine, I couldn't resist getting this wonderful flowery feather die:


A crisp, textured white, paired with black, and set off with a trio of colored petals and a few sparkle dots, which I'm sure the camera hasn't picked up.  Regardless, I love the fresh look this combination has and knowing me, I'm sure to revisit it many times in future!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, Stedner Bright White, Strathmore # 100
                     Bristol Smooth         
Inks:             Distress Faded Jeans, Twisted Citron, Dusty Concord
Dies:            GJ Crafts Feather, DieVersions font Noodles: “Blossom”       
Emb Fldr:     Taylored Expressions Weathered
Doo Dads:    Martha Stewart Glitter Onyx          

No comments:

Post a Comment