Thursday, March 5, 2020

Bloom


After starting off with a fair idea of where I wanted to go with this design (that almost never happens), I got sidetracked and wound up with this instead . . .


I found myself in the mood to play with watercolors and thought I'd challenge myself with some rather large spaces to work with.  Those petals got bigger and bigger as I was working on them.  But I persevered anyway.  Yes, I've a lot to learn, but I'm quite a bit ahead of where I was a few years ago.   
           Onward - and hopefully upward!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Pomegranate, Strathmore #100 Bristol,
                     Nicole Black
Stamps:       Peddler’s Pack Four Daisies
Inks:             Gina K Amalgam
Waterclrs:    Gansai Tambi Mid-Yellow, Olive Green, Wine Red,
                     Deep Pink
Dies:            Frantic Stamper Bloom                  
Doo Dads:    Wilhold Glitter Black           

No comments:

Post a Comment