Thursday, November 22, 2018

Something Beautiful Remains


The death of a dear friend's Mother has prompted this card . . .


I don't believe I've ever used brown and blue together for a sympathy card before, but the more I look at it, the more serene and comforting it appears to me.  As for the sentiment from Technique Junkies, I am so glad to have it:  I think it's one of the best expressions of loving kindness for a Sympathy card ever . . .

Cardstock:   The Paper Cut Brown Umber, Strathmore #90
                        Watercolor paper      
Stamps:       Technique Junkies Something Beautiful Remains
Inks:             Distress Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Stormy Sky,
                        Brushed Corduroy, ColorBox Frost White
Emb Powder:   Stampin’ Stuff Ivory Pearl
Dies:             Lil Inkers Stitched Mats: Rectangles, Squares, Love
                        Nicole Scalloped Shell, Nautilus Shell, Penny Black
                        Bamboo Foliage                 
Doo Dads:    Stampin’ Around Glitter Gold Dust          

No comments:

Post a Comment