Thursday, June 27, 2024

Soar

My friend Allan is an American who started life in Australia.  He happens to love steampunk art.  So for his birthday, I thought I’d give him two more reasons to smile . . .


 
 . . . this airship die is one of the most intricate and totally fun dies I own and I plan to find lots of ways to use it.  Meanwhile, I think he’ll enjoy flying the flag of his birth country on his very own steampunk airship!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Splash, Strathmore #100 Bristol Smooth, 

Scraps: Navy, Dull Silver     

Inks:            Stampin Up Sahara Sand

Dies:            Memory Box Puffy Clouds, TEMU Steampunk Airship, 

Impression Obsession Plane with Banner (flag loop), 

DieVersions font Noodles: “Soar”                

Doo Dads:    Australian flag Googled     

No comments:

Post a Comment