Monday, June 24, 2024

Blessings


In celebration of thirty-seven years of sobriety, my friend David has been blessed indeed . . .


 . . . so I thought his card should show that! 

 The flower pot and greenery are inserts:  after die cutting the one-piece die out of the cream paper, I did the same with the green and rust papers.  After backing the cream layer with double sided tape, I inserted the colored papers just as I would with puzzle pieces.  I love this technique, mostly because the pieces always fit perfectly!

Cardstock:   Marcos Speckletone Cover Cream, Scraps: Rust,

Green         

Inks:            Stampin Up Really Rust, Wink of Stella Clear

Dies:            DieNamics Wonky Stitch Rectangle Stax, Cugap 

Potted Plant, TKOnline Celebration Set: “Blessings’               

Doo Dads:    Flower Punches: Punch Bunch, Carl, EK Success      

No comments:

Post a Comment