Thursday, March 14, 2024

St Patrick

I love the stitched, multiple window dies that are very popular right now and decided to use one of them for my St Patrick’s Day card . . .


If it weren’t for the MISTI, I would never have attempted the placement of all of the individual text stamps.  I ran a sample cut of the die, put it into my MISTI and used it to place the text in the windows.  I inked up a practice run or two on scrap paper to make sure the words were properly centered and then was off to the races with cardstock.

LOVE THAT MISTI!  It has opened up scores of creative possibilities I never would have dreamed trying before . . . 

HAPPY ST PATRICK’S DAY!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Green, Strathmore Ultimate White         

Stamps:       Studio G Series 29

Inks:             Superior India Ink Black

Dies:            InLoveArts Splicing Rectangular Background,

Poppy Crafts Bunch of Four Leaf Clovers                   

Doo Dads:    American Ribbon Shamrock Tie, Sparkle & Sprinkle

glitter Gold, Marvy Liquid Gold Paint Marker: Gold      

No comments:

Post a Comment