Thursday, March 28, 2024

Happy!

The die for the perforated background is a new one and I had a great time taking it on its maiden voyage atop my crafting table.  Best of all is the coordinating one-piece stencil (available separately) that lets you easily add color while keeping the perforated framing a pristine white – or whatever your original cardstock color is.   I loved how easy it was to brush on the soft frames, even though the color I wound up with was not what I was expecting . . .


 
 . . . I loaded the brush with Speckled Egg but wound up with a burnt mustard shade!  Evidently, I used a yellow ink the last time I worked with the brush and there was enough remaining to blend with the Speckled Egg.  I actually love the result, especially since I was serendipitously able to match the rogue color with some cardstock in my stash.  SCORE!

This is a one-off, of course . . . I’ll never be able to blunder my way into making that wonderful boo boo happen again.

Cardstock:   Bazzill Desert Sun, Neenah #110 Solar White   

Stamps:       Outlines “Have a Great Day”, Printworks “Celebrate”,

East Coast “Happy”

Inks:             Distress Speckled Egg, ColorBox Black

Emb Pwdr:   Judikins Detail Black

Dies:            Waffle Flower Postage Collage A6 Blocks,

Spellbinders Floral Berry Accents                    

Stencil:        Waffle Flower Postage Collage A6 Blocks

Doo Dads:    Foamiran     

No comments:

Post a Comment