Monday, January 22, 2024

Thank You

Having received two unexpected gifts at Christmas, I needed to make a couple more Thank You cards than I’d originally planned on.  Happily, a new arrival of dies provided the perfect leafy background I wanted to use for this one . . .


Unfortunately, the “Thank You” banner is hard to read in the photo but in real life, it’s a lot more obvious.  I probably should have backed it with a contrasting color.  Sigh . . .

As Irina is a gardener extraordinaire, plant-ly layouts are just right for her.  Happily, I’m a gardener myself (although nowhere near her skill set), so I’ve got lots of plant life in my die collection.  I should be able to keep Irina and all of my gardening friends happy for years to come!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Rain Forest, Brillanca Pearl-Effects:

Champagne Floral Pattern         

Dies:            TEMU Leaf Cut, Creative Expressions Chantilly Lace

Edger, Memory Box Butterflies: Kaleidoscope, Moonlight,

Savvy Thank You Banner, Scrapbook Bow Toppers            

Doo Dads:    Sparkle & Sprinkle Glitter Fantasy Gold, Class Appeals

Ribbons & Bows Gold 

No comments:

Post a Comment