Thursday, January 11, 2024

Happy Anniversary

Recently, I went through a shelf of little or never used supplies with an eye to tossing some dead weight and getting some breathing room.  My excavations unearthed the gorgeous diamond-shaped mesh I’ve used on the background here . . .

 


I die cut two copies of the stitched frame and sandwiched the mesh in between.  I used liner tape for added stay-put security which I felt the wispy mesh needed. 

Amazingly, I unearthed the same mesh in sparkling silver and am keeping both of these for plenty of future cards.  I highly recommend going through a drawer or shelf every once in awhile.  You never know what treasures you’ll unearth that you’d forgotten you had!

Cardstock:   Dorset Black Diamond, Bazzill White      

Dies:            Impression Obsession Wide Frame, Karen Burniston

Border Blends-Party, Memory Box butterflies Isabella,

Pippi, Temu Words Set: “Happy Anniversary”  

Doo Dads:    Gold mesh   

No comments:

Post a Comment