Monday, October 30, 2023

To-Do List

Of all the events I make cards for, I think Halloween is always the most fun . . .


 
 . . . the creative possibilities are endless, and every trick and technique I’ve ever learned in card-making can be employed in some way on Halloween-themed layouts.  Some of the major holidays involve rather limited themes, but for Halloween it seems that just about anything works.  While my Christmas and Easter cards are always religious, I enjoy cutting loose on Halloween.  So I leave you with this thought: 

BOO!           

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, Stedner Bright White, Assorted printed

papers                   

Stamps:       Impression Obsession Halloween To Do

Inks:             Superior India Ink Black, ColorBox Frost White

Emb Pwdr:   Hero White

Dies:            Gina Marie Raven on a Branch, Gina K Rectangle

Small Set Double Stitch, Frantic Stamper Spider Web            

Doo Dads:    Past Time Stamps Crystal Gold Ultra Fine Glitter        

No comments:

Post a Comment