Monday, October 16, 2023

Happy Birthday

Some further experimenting with window cards . . .


In my ongoing quest for a clear but non-shiny medium I can use as a backing for my window cards, I decided to experiment with tracing paper.  Not the best decision:  it’s not as sheer as the Grafix Matte Acetate I’ve been using and is quite fragile.

Boo Boo Report:  beneath the unplanned addition of the flower is a hole.  I smeared some ink and used my water brush to remove the ink.  This dissolved the tracing paper and opened up a crater which required an embellishment to cover it up.  Now I have to get creative and figure out how I’m going to use up my brand new twenty foot roll of tracing paper.  I was so sure it would work for my window projects.  Sigh . . .

Cardstock:   Unknown Lime, Strathmore #100 Bristol Smooth, Bienfang

Tracing Paper     

Stamps:       Neat & Tangled Have Courage Set

Inks:             ColorBox Black

Colorants:    Prisma Kelp Green, Lime Peel, Caran D’ache Luminance

Olive Yellow

Emb Pwdr:   Judikins Detail Black

Dies:            Ali Express “Happy Birthday”, Neat & Tangled Have

Courage Set, Pink Fresh Blanket Stitched Squares,

Spellbinders Floral Berry Accent               

Doo Dads:    Gamsol, Inkssentials Enamel Accents: Black    

No comments:

Post a Comment