Thursday, June 1, 2023

SOAR

Some more dabbling in the field of mixed media . . .

 

This one started with a layer of gesso which I overstamped with a text background in black.  Then I toned things down a bit by swirling an Antique Linen ink pad over the whole piece.  When dry, I sponged on a little gold Rub-On.  The final step was to stencil on some texture and when that was dry, I added the die cuts.

I’m having a great time adding several craft elements to my layouts . . . if nothing else, it will help mow down the truly excessive stash of art supplies I’ve collected over the years.

Cardstock:   Bazzill Light Grey, Canson Montval Watercolor #140,

Dorset Black Diamond      

Stamps:       Impression Obsession Script

Inks:             Distress Oxide Antique Linen, DecoColor Liquid Gold

Colorants:    Studio Gesso White

Dies:            Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangles, Serendipity Bird,

DieVersions font Noodles: “Soar”           

Stencil:        The Crafters Workshop Mini Tile Texture

Doo Dads:    Craft-T Metallic Rub-Ons Gold, Re-Design Chalk

Paste Chalky White, Inkssential Enamel Accents Black        

No comments:

Post a Comment