Thursday, March 23, 2023

Thinking of You

Tim’s new Distress color Lost Shadow is a shade of grey I’ve wanted for a very long time.  Not too dark and not too light, it is the perfect shade for the kind of work I like to do.  Grey compliments every color in the rainbow and I am thrilled to have this subtle but immensely useful shade in my stash.  Good thing I also got the reinker, because I’m sure going to need it!

 


I first spread Lost Shadow over my background and dried it. After dry embossing the leafy background, I skimmed over it with a Mowed Lawn ink pad to pick up just the highlights.  Am very happy with the results!

 

Cardstock:   Champion Narrow Ribbed Mud Mask, Canson Aquarelle

#90, Canson Montval Watercolor #140

Stamps:       Impression Obsession Ink Splatter

Inks:             Distress Lost Shadow, Distress Mowed Lawn

Dies:            TKOnline Celebration Set “Thinking of You”, Simon

Says Butterfly Drift

Emb Fldr:     Sizzix Leaves

Doo Dads:    Diamond Dots Stickers Silver      

No comments:

Post a Comment