Thursday, March 16, 2023

Shamrock

Having just re-discovered my stash of Spellbinders’ extraordinarily ornate die sets, what could I do but put two of them to work right away . . .


After die cutting the black piece twice, I scored the top of one piece about a half inch from the edge.  I applied glue to this flap and matched it to the other piece.  Voila! A card base is born.  The white layer is from the same set and I thought both made a lovely background for the ornate shamrock. 

                                      Happy St Patrick’s Day to one and all!

 Cardstock:   Strathmore Ridge New Black, Constellation Jade Raster

White, Bazzill Rain Forest  

Stamps:        Studio G “Shamrock”

Inks:               ColorBox Frost White

Emb Pwdr:   Hero White

Dies:              Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles, Cheapo Dies Lucky

Clover, Verve Charming Banner              

Doo Dads:    Heidi Swapp Crystals         

No comments:

Post a Comment