Monday, January 16, 2023

Soar

Butterflies being one of my favorite images, I am always up for a chance to play with them . . .

 


This butterfly die set was originally designed to grace the opening edges of a gateway card.  The inside edge of one wing was cleverly slotted to fit into the same arrangement on the other wing which kept the card closed.  I’ll try that on my next fling with this die set.  Meanwhile, I opted to do a conventional card front with the wings, backing them with a hemstitched square to make them stand out.

I plan to try several different versions with this lovely die, so stick around!

Cardstock:   Unknown Blue, Canson Aquarelle #90,

Constellation Rastor-White  

Inks:               Gelly Roll Clear

Waterclrs:     Zig Clean Color Dull Blue, Light Blue

Dies:              Concord & 9th Butterfly, Memory Box Isabella

Butterfly, Spellbinders Hemstitch Squares, Impression

Obsession Bare Branch, DieVersions font Noodles         

No comments:

Post a Comment