Monday, January 23, 2023

One of a Kind

In overhauling some of my ink pads, I checked out my ColorBox collection of Petal Point ink pads.  For some reason, I had them out of sight which always translates to out of mind.  Thanks to the neglect, the inevitable happened – some of the colors have dried up and gone to that great Ink Pad Warehouse in the sky.  In  order to quickly see which pads were still viable, I upended the whole container and stamped with it . . .


VOILA!  A fun new direct-to-paper technique!  Only five of the eight petal pads worked but that was enough to suggest a fanciful background for this delightful bird.  I had better luck with the next petal pad set I tried – check it out come Thursday.

Cardstock:   Bazzill Bazzill Green, Canson Aquarelle #90    

Stamps:        Hero One of a Kind (image and text)

Inks:               ColorBox Petal Point set Brocade

Emb Pwdr:   Judikins Detail Black

Dies:              We Buys Curves, Stampin’ Up Lakeside Framelits

Set (label)         

Doo Dads:    Gelly Roll pen White          

No comments:

Post a Comment