Thursday, December 30, 2021

Thanks

For my Christmas thank you notes this year, I kept it simple with an easy, smooshy background . . .


 I did four different versions, two of which are shown here.  After smearing on three different colors in various areas, I misted sparingly with water to blend.  Topped with a crisp, white geometric die cut and a popped-up “Thanks”, they were done in record time!  I think they’re very eye-catching . . .

 

Cardstock:   Strathmore #100 Bristol    

Stamps:        Honey Bee Hello Gorgeous Set

Inks:               ColorBox Black

Waterclrs:     Concord & 9th Liquid Watercolors Assorted colors

Emb Pwdr:   Judikins Detail Black

Dies:              InLoveArtShop Crosswise Diamond Grid, Honey Bee

Hello Gorgeous Set

Doo Dads:    Queen & Co pearls 

No comments:

Post a Comment