Monday, November 15, 2021

With Sympathy

It has been a good while since I've used any of my Hero Shadow stamps, so I took this opportunity to put three of them to work. . . . 

The result was more subtle than I was going for, but given that this is a Sympathy card, that's probably best.  Shadow stamp images were all the rage back in the day, and for very good reason:  they create instant backgrounds in all sorts of shapes and textures. There probably isn't a card theme out there that cannot be enhanced by the use of these creatively artsy tools. I just might challenge myself to go through my stash of Shadow stamps and see how many different looks I can get with them.  Stay tuned!

 

Cardstock:   Strathmore Bright White, #149 Watercolor, Unknown

                     Gray  

Stamps:       Hero Large Shadow, Background 11, Paper Background,

                     Endless Creations “With Sympathy”

Inks:             Hero Unicorn, Distress Tattered Rose

Emb Pwdr:  Hero White

Dies:            Lil Inker Stitched Mats Rectangles, Memory Box Single

                     Rose Stem, Frantic Stamper Striped Frame and Insert set,

                     Punch Bunch Flowers                  

Doo Dads:   Distress Clear Rock Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment