Monday, August 2, 2021

Journey

Annoying News:

Feedburner is the company that has been notifying you whenever I post a new card.  But they have just announced that they will not be providing this email service anymore.  There doesn't seem to be a backup company waiting in the wings so we bloggers are being left high and dry.  As I said, annoying.  However, I have no intention of quitting my blog.  Until I leave the planet, I will be posting every Monday and Thursday as I've done for the last nine years.  I hope you will continue to share this creative journey with me!

 

Now it's on to today's card . . .

 

My friend Noela is also a former TWA Flight Attendant and I think she's really going to enjoy this flight-themed card . . .

 


It was especially fun to work with this designer paper printed with so many familiar airport codes and journey-related text.  I think this will be a trip down Memory Lane for her - it certainly was for me!

These Concertina-style cards are hard to photograph properly but I absolutely love their interesting shape.  I think there's no limit to the many ways and themes for which this zig zag design can be decorated.  It's also a great basic shape for any recipient - young or old, male or female.  Expect to see more of these . . . 

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Light Sand, Wausau Firecracker Red, Assorted

                     Designer papers     

Stamps:       Simon Says Tilted Banner Sayings: “The best is yet

                     to come”

Inks:             VersaMark, ColorBox Cream White

Emb Pwdr:  BMuse Ruby Red, Stamp-n Stuff Ivory Pearl

Dies:            The Stamp Doctor #6 Concertina, Frantic Stamper

                     Journey, Fyore “Stitched Stamp-Edged Rectangles”,

                     Simon Says Small Planes, Memory Box Airplane

                     Adventures, Impression Obsession Plane with Banner                

Doo Dads:    Darice Hemp Cream, Metalix Glitter Moondust 

MSG:            Printworks “Happy Birthday”

No comments:

Post a Comment