Thursday, June 10, 2021

Soar

Every once in a while, my Glitz-O-Meter sounds off and I simply have to respond . . .


 It all began with a rectangular piece of silver Texture Roll which I crumpled to a fare-thee-well until it took on the look of metallic leather.  The crackle background was stenciled with silver paste and dusted with glitter.  I decided that the lacy gold wings needed their own touch of glitter glory so I did them too. 

Every now and then, a glittery indulgence is good for the soul . . . yes?

 

Cardstock:   Nicole Licorice, Bazzill Raven        

Dies:            Goodculler Stitched Rectangles, Tonic Wings & Things,

                     Hero Alphabet Uppercase

Stencil:        Dress My Craft Crackle

Doo Dads:    Dreamweaver Embossing paste Metallic Silver, Distress

                     Glitter Dust Vintage Platinum, Stamp Oasis Heat & Stick      


No comments:

Post a Comment