Thursday, May 7, 2020

A Happy Hello


Normally, I don't use many pre-printed papers, but when my friend Carol gifted me with a pack of absolutely gorgeous floral beauties, I couldn't resist . . .


I had fun with the coloring on the flowers, applying the colors first and then blending with a water brush.  On some of the flowers, I worked the water brush a little too long and it began to rough up the paper.  The results were blooms with a slightly textured surface.   It looks really neat in real life!

Cardstock:   Halcraft White, Strathmore Ultimate White, Graphic 45
                     Floral Collection     
Stamps:       Stacy Stamps Tulips, Simon Says Sketchy Banner
                     Greetings
Inks:             ColorBox Gold, VersaFine Olympia Green
Colorants:    Derwent Inktense various colors
Waterclrs:    Zig Real Brush various colors
Emb Pwdr:   Ranger Gold, WOW Ultra High Metallic Gold Rich
Dies:            Studio Katia Darling Ribbon & Dotted Frames, DieNamics
                     Stitched Mini Scalloped Rectangles, Impression
                     Obsession Flags                      
Doo Dads:   Gold cord      

No comments:

Post a Comment