Thursday, September 3, 2026

NJ State Fair 2026

The NJ State Fair 2026 took place last month and my nine rubber stamped entries did quite well, thank you very much!  I was even awarded a Best in Show gigantic pink ribbon which really topped off my day . . .


Onward to the first of nine posts featuring my NJ Fair cards!

Blue Ribbon #1 BIRTHDAY CATEGORY

This year, I thought it would be fun to see how many cards I could make using elements I saved in my Scrap Box.  Happily, I succeeded with all but two entries.  This one used a background I rescued from the box . . .

The flowers were made with my favorite material for flora: Foamiran.  Three seconds under the heat gun and the petals lift.  Best of all, they never droop, even after their wild ride through the postal system.

Cardstock:   Stedner Bright White, Strathmore #100 Bristol Smooth

Stamps:       Amuse Script Background

Inks:             Ancient Page Cardinal, Hero Unicorn

Dies:            Papertrey Ink Leaf & Sprig Frames, InFunly Butterflies,

 Impression Obsession Bare Branch, Spellbinders Floral BerryAccents, TEMU Vertical Words: “Happy Birthday”           

Emb Fldr:     Sheena Snowfall

Doo Dads:    Tiny buttons, Foamiran     


No comments:

Post a Comment