Monday, September 11, 2023

Summer Solstice

Holiday Category – Blue Ribbon #3

I can never stray very far from beading options for my layouts . . .


For the holiday category, I don’t think anyone has ever used the Summer Solstice theme before so I decided to go with it.  Using gold, silver, and copper all on the same card was a first for me and I wasn’t convinced it workedHappily, the judges liked it!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Rain Forest, Scraps: Rust, Dull Silver, Scrap

Box smooshed green alcohol ink panel   

Stamps:       Rubber Moon Dragonfly Sheet

Inks:             ColorBox Silver, Distress Forest Moss, Gelly Roll Clear

Emb Pwdr:   Stampamania Silver Dollar

Dies:            DieVersions Hint of Lime: “Summer Solstice”

Doo Dads:    Beads, Copper brad, leafy corner punch, pierced edging

on the rust layer done with a dress marker

No comments:

Post a Comment