Thursday, August 24, 2023

Happy Birthday

This die was one of those I snapped up the second I saw it . . .


 
 . . . it was the color scheme of whites, and the soft blues, greens, and tans used in the ad that hooked me.  So I dug through my supply of patterned papers and got as close as I could. 

As each color requires a separate cutting with the die, I wound up with scores of pieces I could use to make more of these backgrounds.  So I did – fourteen of these lie in wait for future projects.  Don’t worry, I won’t sock you with all of them – maybe just a few here and there.

Cardstock:   Canson Aquarelle #90, Assorted patterned papers      

Dies:            InLoveArts Diagonal Stripe Background, Lychee

Flower Stitched Circles, Ali Express “Happy Birthday”  

Doo Dads:    Hemp cord Tan      

No comments:

Post a Comment