Monday, April 3, 2023

Thinking of You

When it comes to guy cards, some may feel that the design options are limited.  But I think there are numerous images that can always work for anyone and for any theme.  My favorites usually come down to leaves . . .


I admit to having a serious collection of leaves in countless styles and designs and it’s always fun to pull out a few and go to town with them . . . I think there are a million ways to work with leaves and I plan to try all of them out!

Cardstock:   Strathmore Ultimate White

Stamps:        Unknown Thinking of You

Inks:               Distress Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Crushed

Olive, VersaFine Olympia Green

Dies:              AlteNew Tropical Leaf Mix, Arich Rounded Corners

Stitched Rectangles, Gina Marie Stitched Rounded Squares 

Emb Fldr:      Taylored Expressions Weathered

Doo Dads:    My Mind’s Eye Just Splendid Wood Dots          

No comments:

Post a Comment