Thursday, August 11, 2022

In My Prayers

This one was a struggle and did not put a smile on my face when I finally put it to bed . . .


 
I was having fun with translucent texture paste and a text stamp I embedded into it while it was still wet.  But the text was barely visible and the colors I used over it when dry seemed a little lurid for a Sympathy card, so I covered the whole thing with a die cut background and called it a day.  Back to the drawing board . . .

 

Cardstock:   Stamper’s Emporium Marina Teal, Fabriano #140 Artistico   

Stamps:       Stampendous Encouraging Words: “You’re in my prayers”

Inks:            Distress Peacock Feathers

Waterclrs:    Ken Oliver Color Burst Ultramarine Blue, Pthalo Green

Emb Pwdr:   Vippies Transcendence

Dies:            Memory Box Butterflies Vivienne, Darla, Hero Flower Garden, 

                     Cottage Cutz Nested Stitched Scallop Squares

Doo Dads:    Dreamweaver Embossing Paste Translucent   

No comments:

Post a Comment