Monday, July 4, 2022

Eat Your Veggies

Plenty of layered and textural action going on here . . .


As much as I admire the Clean and Simple style, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to pull it off.  It’s layers and textures that float my boat and I doubt that will ever change . . .

 

Cardstock:   Marco’s Jute, Strathmore Ultimate White

Stamps:        Amuse Script Background, PSX Artichoke, Asparagus,

A Stamp in the Hand “Eat Your Veggies”

Inks:               ColorBox Frost White, Distress Brushed Corduroy

Colorants:    Prisma pencils, various colors

Emb Pwdr:   Hero White

Dies:              Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Borders, Gina Marie Stitched

Rounded Squares, DieNamics Horizontal Stitched Strips           

Emb Fldr:      Taylored Expressions Crackle

Doo Dads:    Delta Texture Magic Country Red

No comments:

Post a Comment