Monday, November 16, 2020

Fleur

I usually reach for the vellum when I want a muted or light and airy feel.  But I tried something else this time and learned how to get another look . . .


I die cut a piece of medium weight vellum and placed it over dark cardstock I had cut with the same floral die.  The result was a linen-crisp, very white look of vellum that still kept its fresh and delicate personality.

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Rain Forest, Strathmore Ultimate White,

                     Unknown Vellum   

Stamps:       Hampton Art Splatter, Unknown Fleur

Inks:             ColorBox Frost White, Distress Peeled Paint

Emb Pwdr:  Judikins White Diamond

Dies:            DieNamics Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle,

                     Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia                   

Doo Dads:    Gelly Roll Clear Star, Inkssentials Enamel Accents White      


No comments:

Post a Comment