Monday, June 29, 2020

Happy Birthday


For this guy card, I used another masking tape background . . .


A couple of greens plus some soft grey made a good backdrop for the tree, I thought. The balloon was a little touch of whimsy that I highlighted with some Glossy Accents for shine and dimension.  But for the first time, it didn't dry crystal clear and remained a little cloudy in the center.  I wonder if that means it's old and I should get a new bottle . . . if anyone knows the solution, I'd love to hear back from you!

Cardstock:   Strathmore Bright White, Bazzill Rain Forest     
Stamps:       Lil Inker Balloon Builders
Inks:             Stampin Up Going Gray, Lucky Limeade,
                     Always Artichoke
Dies:            Goodculler Stitched Rectangles, Marianne Tree,
                     Lil Inker Balloon Builders           
Doo Dads:   NUVO Glitter Gloss, Glossy Accents       


No comments:

Post a Comment