Monday, January 21, 2019

Happy Birthday


This one was an experiment:  I stamped and embossed one leaf in white on black paper, and did the other in black on white paper.  I then cut them in half down the middle and glued the two opposing halves together, covering the joining with silver Mizuhiki cords . . .


I thought it would look neat having white-on-black paired with black-on-white.  But the effect isn't at all what was promised me by my capricious Lady Muse.  Sigh . . .

Cardstock:   Papers by Catherine White, Generic Black, Dull Silver           
Stamps:       Unknown Happy Birthday, Carved Stamps Striped Leaf,
                        Magenta Three Leaf Panel
Inks:             ColorBox Silver, Frost White
Emb Powder:   Delafield Silver, BMuse Detail White
Doo Dads:    Silver Mizuhiki cords          


No comments:

Post a Comment