Thursday, December 27, 2018

Sending Love


Thank GOD for my Card Stash!  With all of the trials and tribulations that have visited themselves upon me this year, I have gotten woefully behind.  The holidays are in my lap and screaming for attention and therefore, I've raided my beloved Card Stash for my December birthday and anniversary cards.  I re-worked a few by remounting the card fronts and changing out some of the sentiments.  Instead of a week, I spent a couple of hours.  

More time - less panic . . .


 This one features a piece of finely corrugated paper with some color sponged on, followed by pieces of Mizuhiki cords and glitter glued into some of the channels.  Lots of nice dimension, yet easy to mail . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Rain Forest, Generic Textured Red, Yellow,
                        Corrugated paper         
Stamps:       Oogaloo "Sending Love"
Inks:             Ancient Page Cardinal, Pine, Saffron
Emb Powder:   Stamp Oasis Heat and Stick
Dies:            Heart punch             
Doo Dads:    Various metal embellishments, Mizuhiki, glitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment