Thursday, September 27, 2018

Japan

Blue Ribbon Award Winner #8

This card is on my very short list of favorites . . .


I wanted the very elegant Japanese lady to look as if she was about to emerge from between a pair of exquisite shoji panels.  I found the twig on one of my daily walks with my dog Tater.  I painted it black (the twig, not the dog) and it seems to suit the Asian theme very well . . .

And thus endeth this year's happy romp through my newest collection of satin Blue Ribbons from the NJ State Fair.  Many thanks for accompanying me along the Victory Parade.  Now I need to start getting ready for next year's submissions!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, Pulsar Paper Mulberry: Gold         
Stamps:       Acey Deucy The Calligraphy Robe, Unknown
                        text “Japan”
Inks:             Hero Black, ColorBox Gold
Emb Pwdr:   Ranger Gold
Dies:            DieNamics Accent It: Labels & Tabs                   
Stencil:        My Favorite Things Diagonal Bars
Doo Dads:    Martha Stewart Glitter Onyx, Perfect Pearls
                        mist Bronze, Twig            

No comments:

Post a Comment