Thursday, August 23, 2018

Thinking of You


I was in a water color-y mood this time so I reached for my Inktense pencils and a couple of Zig Clean color Real Brush markers . . .


These flowers may be daisies or they may be sunflowers -  the stamp is retired and I can't find a name for it.  As this is a card for an early autumn birthday, I went with Fall colors.  But I think I'll go back to using Summer colors:  it's my favorite season and it's rushing by so quickly that I want to hang on to it for as long as possible . . .

Cardstock:   Marco’s Jute, Stedner Bright White          
Stamps:        Peddler’s Pack Four Daisies, My Sentiments Exactly
                        “Thinking of You”
Inks:               ColorBox Frost White
Watercolors:   Inktense Felt Green, Sun Yellow, Tangerine, Antique
                           White, Zig Clean Color Yellow, Orange
Emb Powder:   Sweet Stamps Detail White
Dies:              Lil Inker Stitched Mats: Rectangles, Yalatan/Amazon
                        Stitched Tags            
Doo Dads:    American Crafts Jute Green         



No comments:

Post a Comment