Monday, June 25, 2018

Explore


My Scrap Stash yielded two small pieces of mahogany-colored paper printed in a foulard pattern that I thought would make a great background for a guy card.  But I needed a bigger piece for the layout I had in mind . . .



 . . . so I spaced the two pieces where I wanted them, covered the opening with a textured strip, and embellished with a couple of die cut leaves.  Now the printed papers look like one single piece.  I absolutely love how you can cheat while rubber stamping and have it be the right thing to do!

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute  
Inks:             Distress Aged Mahogany, Brushed Corduroy
Dies:            DieNamics Horizontal Stitch Strip, Kaiser Craft Cobblestone,
                       Tim Holtz Handwritten Journey: “Journey”, Prima
                        Forest Leaves, Studio Calico Small Leaf, WeBuys
                        Cute Ovals               
Emb Folder: Spellbinders Horsehair
Doo Dads:    Adirondack Acrylics Raisin           

No comments:

Post a Comment